Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A new kind of high

So I keep hearing about a new way to get high. I have personally never been high but it's called spice and it's an incense that people smoke. It has the same effects as getting high, however I have heard some crazy stories while people are on it. Some people who smoke spice committ suicide because it has adverse effects, or some guy just freaked out and shot a bunch of goats while he was high on it. This is scary to me because it's completely untracible. The cops are trying to ban it, but they can't prove that people are actually on spice because they can't trace it. It's crazy to see how people are getting high these days. It's also perfectly fine to sell because retailers say they sell it as insense and it's not their problem what the customers use it for. I was just shocked when I heard about it. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment