Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Here it goes!


Okay People, here i go- I'm going to try this thing. I finally broke down and decided to start a blog. I don't even know who would read this, but it might be a fun little project.... not like i'm not already busy enough. My life right now consist of trying not to kill myself with finals (only 2 more classes till i graduate in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations thank heavens) as well as completing 80 hours of community service before i go on my humanitarian trip to Phuket Thailand in June! So excited! I am still working as a Personal Trainer at Summit Athletic Club and i absolutely love it! I get excited to go to work everyday and my clients are so much fun! I am getting ready to move home to Kaysville for the summer and it's bitter sweet. I have an internship at Channel 4, but i'm going to miss my friends down here. We have so much fun together and we are always going on a new adventures. They are crazy- but i feel like they're family now! I love my life right now- as hectic as it is i wouldn't have it any other way. Thank You Heavenly Father! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment